October 12, 2018 — IMLCC Public Notice – Rulemaking 11-2018
The IMLCC Bylaws and Rules Committee hereby provides notice, in accordance with IMLCC Rule – Chapter 1, that a rulemaking hearing is scheduled to take action on proposed rules. The hearing will be held November 16, 2018 at the IMLCC’s Annual Commissioner meeting being held at the Courtyard Denver Airport, 6901 Tower Road, Denver, CO 80249 and by teleconference at 1-888-585-9008, Conference Code: 422-513-668#.
The rulemaking hearing is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. (Mountain Time).
The IMLCC Bylaws and Rules Committee proposes the following rulemaking:
- Amend IMLCC Rule – Chapter 4 STATE OF PRINCIPAL LICENSE, Section 4.4, specifically adding subparagraph (4) and (5). IMLCC Rule – Chapter 4 – State of Principal License – PROPOSED November 2018
- Create Rules – Chapter 6 COORDINATED INFORMATION, JOINT INVESTIGATIONS AND DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS; and Chapter 7 COMPLIANCE AND ENFORCEMENT. PROPOSED Rules Creating Chapters 6 and 7 for 11-16-18 hearing
Any interested person may present comments on the proposed rules verbally at the hearing or in writing.
- Written comments must be submitted with the notice of intent to present comments via email to the address listed below.
- Notice of intent to present comments verbally or in writing must be submitted not later than 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time on November 1, 2018 via email to the address listed below.
- Email address: email@example.com
The opportunity to make verbal comments will be provided at the hearing on November 16, 2018 in person or telephonically. Verbal comments will be limited to five (5) minutes, unless additional time is granted by the Chair.
It is the intention of the IMLCC Bylaws and Rules Committee, through its approved motions made during its regularly scheduled meetings on July 11, 2018, and October 10, 2018 to request that the proposed Rules be voted on by the IMLCC Commission at the IMLCC Commission meeting on November 16, 2018 after the rulemaking hearing has concluded.
Please continue to monitor this page for any upcoming IMLCC Rulemaking proposals.